I’m so excited to share my first vlog featuring my Apple Rose Blossom Recipe! These caramelized treats are oh so DELISH and amazingly easy to make! I’m telling you, everyone will be blown away by your mad baking skills!
Apple Rose Blossom Recipe
- 2 Apples
- 1/2 Lemon
- (1/4 cup Water if you sliced apples with knife)
- 1 Sheet of Thawed Puff Pastry
- Softened Butter
- Sugar and Cinnamon
Equipment: Mandoline Slicer or Sharp Knife / Muffin Tin / Rolling Pin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut 2 apples in half. I used Fuji apples, but you can use whichever you prefer. Core apples using a spoon. Cut ends off of each apple and thinly slice with mandoline or sharp knife.
- Place sliced apples in medium bowl. Squeeze 1/2 lemon into bowl with apples and toss. If you sliced apples with a knife, add 1/4 cup water. Be sure to remove any lemon seeds.
- Using a floured rolling pin, roll out thawed puff pastry sheet on floured surface. Cut rolled pastry into 6 equal strips (I used a pizza cutter, but you can also use a knife).
- Spread butter on one long edge of each pastry strip.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on buttered edge.
- Arrange sliced apples in a row along buttered edge. The round end will hang over edge of pastry about 1/4″. Each apple slice should overlap about halfway.
- Carefully fold edge of each pastry over apples to form a long pocket. Then roll up short pastry edge. Viola…beautiful rose blossoms!
- Place roses in a greased muffin tin. I used canola cooking spray to grease my tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. When timer ends, reduce heat to 375 degrees and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Using a dull knife, carefully release each rose from tin.
- Place roses on a rack to cool.
Now stand back and admire. Needless to say, the best part of the bake is eating a warm apple blossom. Tip: Be sure to take lots of pics before taking a bite…these will not last long!!! Enjoy and please let me know what you think of my first video blog in the comments below…please be gentle!