I’m getting ready to fly out this week and as usual I have a whole list of to-do’s. One special thing I love doing before a trip is baking my boss’ favorite vegan peanut butter cookies. Actually, not to toot my own horn but these are everyone’s favorite cookies LOL. There’s nothing more special than treating my passengers and crew with these heavenly homemade baked goodies. And now I’m so excited to finally share my easy-to-make vegan peanut butter cookie recipe with all of you!
Vegan Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter
- ½ Cup Earth Balance Vegan Butter Sticks (softened)
- ⅛ Cup Applesauce
- 1 TBSP Egg Substitute Powder
- 3 TBSP Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 ¼ Cup All Purpose Flour
- ¾ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- Chopped Peanuts (Optional)
- Large Bowl
- Sturdy Mixing Spoon
How To Make Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to bowl. Mix thoroughly until fully incorporated.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- On a cookie sheet place mounded scoops of dough about 2 inches apart (dough will spread and rise).
- Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool on baking rack.
I can’t wait for you to try! And whatever you do, don’t forget the MILK!