I love routines. Skincare routines, makeup routines, hair care routines…heck I have a routine for just about everything. What can I say, I’m a self-care junkie! As much as I love my makeup routine, there are just some days where time is of the essence. For those days, I’ve got my 5-minute makeup routine. I pair this 5 minute look with 3 lip color options for maximum versatility. Watch the tutorial and comment below to let me know which look is your favorite…1, 2 or 3!
Get the Look!
Click the links below to shop the products I used for my 5-Minute Makeup Routine:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
- e.l.f. Clear Brow Gel
- BECCA Under Eye Brightening Setting Powder in Med/Deep
- Glossier Stretch Concealer in G4
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray
- Kosas Cream Blush in 8th Muse
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
- Dior Addict 623 Not Shy
- Glossier Clear Lip Gloss
- MAC Ruby Woo Matte Lip Stick
- MAC Ruby Woo Lip Pencil
- Mented Lipstick in Nude LaLa Satin