Last week I posted this GRWM on IG stories and I got tons of requests to share it on YouTube too for easier viewing, so HERE IT IS! Only this time I’m sharing it with a soft winged liner. I love that this glowy look celebrates natural beauty. It enhances my skin but you can still see my pores and beauty marks.
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post but if you make a purchase using the links below, I do earn a small commission.
Shop These Products
- Lilah B Oil primer: https://bit.ly/3bPeSdK
- Bite Beauty Primer: https://bit.ly/3aO6fQH
- Bite Beauty Foundation: https://bit.ly/2Ravq8g
- Cover FX Concealer: https://bit.ly/2RdZG28
- Brow Pencil: https://bit.ly/39N8fr7
- Eye Primer: https://bit.ly/2XaatxZ
- Eye Brightening Powder: https://bit.ly/2XaSOWZ
- Lilah B Blush, color b lovely – beige: https://bit.ly/3e0bSx2
- Too Faced Just Peachy Eye Shadow Palette: https://bit.ly/2wVV4qD
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara: https://shopstyle.it/l/bfzzQ
- Lilah B Illuminator: https://bit.ly/2V7byE2
- Kosas Bronze Blush Tropic Equinox: https://bit.ly/2wXMU0W
- Kosas Blush, Velvet Melon: https://bit.ly/2V2YtMi
- Lip Treatment: https://bit.ly/2ReuAYl
- Lip Gloss, Berry Wine: https://bit.ly/34dD0UR
Here’s the same look using a liquid liner for my winged eyeliner…
I don’t know about you, but even though we aren’t leaving the house much these days I still enjoy putting makeup on. Expressing my creativity is a great outlet for me during this time. What are you all doing to stay sane?