Darlings, I have been seriously missing my nail salon this past month. Anyone else with me on this? Well if you answered yes, then I’ve got you covered! I’ve been pampering myself with my TTL style at home manicure and it’s so LUXURIOUS! Watch my tutorial for step by step details on my at home manicure.
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post but my business earns a commission when you shop using any of the affiliate links below.
What You’ll Need for Your At Home Manicure:
- Pure Acetone (if removing old polish)
- Nail File Buffer
- Cuticle Pusher
- Small Bowl Alcohol
- Cotton Balls
- Hand Towels
- Cleanser (I used Hello Body Aloe Wash: https://bit.ly/2XxFH2b)
- Exfoliator (I used Tula So Polished: https://amzn.to/3c7owIW)
- Vitamin C serum (I used Glossier Super Glow: https://shopstyle.it/l/bfQML)
- Hand Cream ( I used Hello Body Coco Touch Hand Cream: https://bit.ly/34HvwtP)
- Facial or Body Oil (I used Klur Elements of Comfort Botanical Oil: https://bit.ly/2XtQOJx)
- Nail Polish (I used Essie, color: Mademoiselle: https://shopstyle.it/l/bfQLx)
- Base Coat (I used Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield: https://shopstyle.it/l/bfRkk
- Top Coat (I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: https://amzn.to/34wVX57)
Frequently Asked Nail Questions
- Are those your real nails? Yes! But a little fun fact: I have really long nail beds so my nails appear longer than they actually are.
- What type of manicure do you get? Normally, I get gel manicures. As a flight attendant presentation is everything. I can’t afford to have my nails chip on the road.
- Do you take nail supplements? Yes, my daily supplements routine includes Briogeo B. Well vitamins with Biotin and Omegas, Organic Plant Calcium with Magnesium, and Vitamin C which are all important for healthy nails.
- What are your favorite nail polish colors: I prefer natural pink toned nail polish colors. My all time favorite nail color is Essie Ballet Slipper. I’ve been rocking this color for as long as I can remember. I also love Essie Mademoiselle (shown in tutorial), and OPI Bubble Bath.